Friday, September 11, 2009

Saturday Morning





One of my treats when I am not working on a Saturday morning is to head to the local Farmers Market to purchase among other things, beautiful flowers. Fresh flowers are to me one of the most important things to beautify the home. I have the smallest flat imaginable but I still manage to squeeze in about six vases of flowers at any given time. I know it seems a little excessive but they are not huge bunches nor are the grand, they are just beautiful fresh flowers dumped in interesting jars, bowls and vases. Without my flowers, my flat is still wonderful but it always feels as though someone is missing. Have I become so reliant on fresh flowers that they in them-self belong here as much as I do? maybe.

1 comment:

  1. has your sister shown you what can be done with those lovely black pansies....?

    ReplyDelete